Powered By Blogger

*-*

*-*

domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

-

She grow up on the side of the road Where the church bells ring and strong love grows She grew up good, she grew up slow Like American honey Steady as a preacher, free as a weed Couldn't wait to get going but wasnt quite ready to leave So innocent pure and sweet American honey  There's a wild, wild whisper blown in the wind Calling out my name like a long lost friend oh I miss those days as the years go by oh nothings sweeter than summertime and American honey  Get caught in the race of this crazy life Trying to be everything can make you lose your mind I just wanna go back in time to American honey  There s a wild, wild whisper blown in the wind Calling out my name like a long lost friend oh I miss those days as the years go by oh nothings sweeter than summertime and American honey  Gone for so long now I gotta get back to her some how To American honey  There's a wild, wild whisper blown in the wind Calling out my name like a long lost friend oh I miss those days as the years go by oh nothings sweeter than summertime and American honey 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario